Call for abstracts
|1 April, 2016 -
|30 June, 2016
|24:00 (JST) 14 July, 2016
||15 July, 2016 Closed
- The abstract body should be up to 400 words.
* If you want to add a table or a figure, send it to Secretariat via email.
* One table/figure counts for 50 words.（only 1 data for each abstract）
- The abstract must be submitted on-line.
Category for Abstracts (Oral/Poster)
Select one from category A, and select up to 2 from category B.
||Bone & minerals
||Others (CCS, dyslipidemia, etc)
- * All abstracts should be ethically appropriate for submission.
- * Every presentation must contain COI disclosure.
- * Pre-registration for APPES/JSPE joint meeting is required prior to abstract submission.
- * All abstracts will be reviewed by nominated reviewers and selected by the Program Organizing Committee.
- * If the content infringes upon patients' personal information, informed consent must be obtained from the patient and/or their guardians and the presentation must carefully avoid identifying any individuals. We prohibit presentations that include information, such as hospitalization dates or age that could be used to identify individuals.
Travel grant will be available to APPES members whose abstracts have been accepted for presentation.
See details on the abstract submission page.